DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report - H1 2017" report to their offering.
Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report examines executives' opinion about the business environment during H1 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
The existing economic environment is stable for the telecom industry; during H1 2017. According to the survey results, executives operating in North America forecast a more favorable economy in the region for H1 2017.
Low market interest rates, a decline in unemployment rates, improved investment climate and increased revenues, large improvements in the terms of trade, the expansion of fibre optic networks, and rising market consolidation are the primary factors driving customer confidence for the industry growth over the next six months.
New product development is the key area where industry executives will increase their expenditure in H1 2017. Moreover, executives who operate in the Asia-Pacific are expected to increase = mobile data service price during H1 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
- Acronyms and definitions
- Methodology, sample size and key points
- Respondent profile
2. Economic state, growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Existing economic environment
- Industry and company growth outlook
- Expected change in consumer confidence
3. Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
- Supplier prices expectations
- Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
- Anticipated change in spend on key activities
4. Business concerns and organizational priorities
- Level of concerns and expected impact
- Significance of potential business priorities
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scbsfp/telecom_industry