DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovation Trends and Opportunities in Convenient Food and Drinks" report to their offering.
"Innovation Trends and Opportunities in Convenient Food and Drinks" examines the top trends, innovation themes, and opportunities in convenient food and drinks affecting each FMCG market.
Today's busy lifestyles affect perceptions of time, and hence consumers demand more convenient items. This report outlines consumer motivations driving the purchase of time-saving products and services. It also discusses key innovation trends in the food and drink market by identifying five key trends, and explores future opportunities within this space.
- The senior "silver" consumer segment is growing worldwide, with unserved demand for convenience.
- Single male consumers have a proactive attitude towards cooking meals at home, but seek convenience.
- Convenience-oriented consumers do not want to compromise on quality.
- Time-saving consumers are more actively seeking out products that improve their health than average.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Five trends in convenient food and drinks
3. Trend opportunities
Trend 1: Silver-friendly
Trend 2: Convenience for men
Trend 3: No compromises
Trend 4: Getting the right boost
Trend 5: Stay healthy
- Unidiet Nutrition
- Five Tastes
- GS 25
- Powerful Oatmeal
- Game Up
- Happy Mama Organics
- Aichun Beauty
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sd297c/innovation_trends