DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tunisia: 4G Network Expansion and Fiber-Optic Infrastructure Development to Drive Telecom Growth" report to their offering.
The report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
In 2016, Tunisia will generate total telecom service revenue of $1.4bn (or 3.3% of its nominal GDP), a decrease of 3.4% over 2015, due to local currency depreciation. Mobile voice will continue to be the largest revenue-contributing segment (53.1%) in 2016, with its share expected to decline to 49.2% by 2021. Mobile data will grow at a CAGR of 1.5% over 2016-2021, aided by the continuing expansion of 4G services and the growing adoption of smartphones, data bundles and value-added services. MNOs should focus on offering value-added services and low-cost bundled plans as smartphone penetration continues to increase.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Tunisia is estimated to generate $1.4bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 0.1% during 2016-2021.
- Mobile revenue will account for 82.9% of total telecom revenue in 2021.
- The Tunisia telecom market will be dominated by Ooredoo Tunisie and Tunisie Telecom. Operators will continue to focus on 4G coverage expansions, deployment of fiber-optic networks and offering innovative and attractive data plans to stimulate data adoption.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview Fixed services
2. Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
3. Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
4. Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Identifying opportunities
- Opportunities in the market
- Demand profile
5. Country Intelligence Report coverage
- Ooredoo Tunisia
- Orange Tunisie
- Tunisie Telecom
- beIN Sports and OSN
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdx3ng/tunisia_4g