DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Boiler Turbine Generator Equipment Market Dynamics and Outlook for Thermal Power in India- 2017" report to their offering.
With India, completely witnessing drying up of orders from private project developers , the thermal power generation looks to be a dicey proposition for OEMs in the country.
With fresh capacities only coming from either NTPC or SEBs in terms of new order , the current BTG equipment market look highly hinged in the favor of domestic OEMs, the fate of other bulk investments by big global OEMs looms large in dark. In this regard, it was quint essential to spot the silver lining in the current dynamics of thermal power generation for the OEMs to sustain and develop their respective business model.
The DCR proposition and strict PMP obligation to be followed for NTPC's and SEB's PPs, road appears tough for those OEMs which donot manufacturing capacity installed in the country.
- Detailed study of supercritical and subcritical power generation equipments market size in India
- Business case evaluation for setting manufacturing units in India
- Competition landscaping of existing OEMs into the BTG market in India
- Factorial analysis of BTG market industry outlook in India for both domestic and international OEMs
- Evaluating manufacturing outlook of boilers and turbine-generator sets in India
- Focus on supercritical units and the planned capacity additions
- Consumer category wise market size for BTG equipments in India
- Opportunity in terms of modernizing of ageing units
- Analyzing market drivers enabling opportunity in BTG equipment manufacturing in India
- Independent Power Producers
- Central Power Producers
- State Generation Companies
- Boiler Manufacturing OEMs
- Turbine Manufacturing OEMs
- Generators Manufacturing OEMs
- Balance of Plant Equipment Manufacturers
- Power Generation Equipment Vendors
- Other Value Chain Players
- Research Bodies
- Industry Associations
- Technical Consulting Group
- Financial Institutes/ Banks
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkrnfk/boiler_turbine