"Success Case Study: Grounded Body Scrub" delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
As consumers pay increasing attention to ingredients used in personal care products, natural and environmentally friendly skincare brands are likely to continue to expand. Consumer interest in simple yet high-performance formulas, featuring trending plant-based ingredients and free-from tags, opens opportunities for niche brands that offer simple DIY-inspired products.
- The popular scrub has been picked for UK-wide distribution by Boots after just one year from the brand's creation and is now available in over 30 countries worldwide.
- The ground robusta coffee base enhances the "genuine" feel of the scrub while the addition of other beauty-boosting natural components adds an on-trend feel.
- An intense social media presence complements the product's youthful image and encourages the audience to actively connect with the brand online.
- "Free-from" tags and a biodegradable coffee base match the requirements of health- and environment-conscious consumers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Summary: Grounded body scrub
- Wet n Wild
- Procter & Gamble
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m463bh/success_case