With India's generation portfolio turning gradually to renewable preferred one , the existence of very business case for efficient operational and financial performance remains to be the biggest challenge addressable.
Honouring the power purchase agreement based upon long term may evolve as the biggest risk for the discoms owing to the falling tariff observed in renewable portfolio and gaining parity with thermal sources.
In this regard the pace of network capacity addition track and the billing & metering efficiency track and holistic approach to uncover the other key operations and finances for the discoms for each state with an imperative of outlook assessment was long felt industry need.
- What would be the impact of UDAY scheme on ailing DISCOM's situation in India?
- What is the status of power distribution tariff structure in India?
- What is the current status and trends in intra - state network length?
- What would be the region wise status of capacity addition in the substations, transformation capacity in India?
- What would be the region wise status on metering and billing efficiency in India?
- What would be the region wise status of feeder segregation and demand & revenue breakup as per the consumers?
- What would be the outlook of power distribution sector in India till 2022?
- Government Power Distribution Companies
- Private Power Distribution Companies
- Power Distribution Franchisee
- State Electricity Boards
- Transmission Utilities
- Power Generation Companies
- Renewable Power Developers
- Power Research Institutes
- Other Research Firms
- Research Firms/Bodies/Institutes
- Industry Associations / Technical Consulting Group
- Financial Institutes
- Key Governing Bodies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khp73d/power