DULUTH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AGCO Corporation (NYSE:AGCO), a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment, is pleased to announce the company has been granted a new multi-year, statewide contract with the State of Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget. Effective immediately, all eligible agencies will have access to purchase Massey Ferguson® tractors and implements through a pre-negotiated contract.
“This new contract is an exciting and efficient way we can provide AGCO products and services to help these agencies maintain and enhance their green spaces. It also is a new opportunity for these professionals to access some of the very best equipment available,” explains Korey Maryland, government sales manager for AGCO in North America. “We look forward to partnering with the State of Michigan agencies in the years to come.”
State agencies, local government entities, private nonprofit institutions of higher education and other authorized political subdivisions can purchase equipment such as tractors, mowers, box blades and other attachments using Term Schedule Contract 071B7700094 now, through January 12, 2021. The agreement provides the state agencies of Michigan competitive pricing on the entire portfolio of AGCO’s Massey Ferguson tractors and implements, sold, serviced and supported by Massey Ferguson dealers within Michigan.
To find your local Massey Ferguson dealer, visit www.MasseyFerguson.us.
Massey Ferguson dealers located in Michigan are:
- Card Brother's Equipment, Inc. (Chesaning, Michigan)
- Dick Coulter, Inc. (North Branch, Michigan)
- Diuble Equipment Inc. (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Farm Depot, Ltd (Ionia, Michigan)
- Farm Depot, Ltd (Caro, Michigan)
- Farm Depot, Ltd (Schoolcraft, Michigan)
- Gillison's Variety Fabrication (Benzonia, Michigan)
- Gillison's Variety Fabrication (Hart, Michigan)
- Heindl Implement Sales, Inc. (Reese, Michigan)
- Nagy's Tractor Sales, Inc. (Omer, Michigan)
- North Center Farm Supply (Armada, Michigan)
- Pell's Farm Service, Inc. (Fremont, Michigan)
- Skinner's Garage, Inc. (Pickford, Michigan)
- Van Paemel's Equipment Co. (Armada, Michigan)
- Williams' Farm Machinery, Inc. (Charlotte, Michigan)
©2017 AGCO Corporation. Massey Ferguson is a worldwide brand of AGCO.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions and supports more productive farming through its full line of equipment and related services. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, supported by Fuse® precision technologies and farm optimization services, and are distributed globally through a combination of over 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in more than 150 countries. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Ga., USA. In 2016, AGCO had net sales of $7.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.AGCOcorp.com. For company news, information and events, please follow us on Twitter: @AGCOCorp. For financial news on Twitter, please follow the hashtag #AGCOIR.