TYSONS CORNER, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced that it will host its 20th annual user conference, MicroStrategy World™ 2017, from April 18 to April 20 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. To register for this event, click here.
“We’re excited to host thousands of analytics experts from around the world to learn, network, and get inspired at MicroStrategy World 2017, one of the industry’s most anticipated events,” said Mark Gambill, CMO, MicroStrategy Incorporated. “Attendees will learn how MicroStrategy 10.7™, the soon-to-be-released version of our analytics platform, can empower them to make sense of large data volumes and answer their toughest business questions. This analytics and mobility event will bring many passionate, knowledgeable customers, partners and employees all together in one place. I invite everyone interested in using analytics to build a smarter enterprise to join us for this engaging event.”
Industry experts will gather in the nation’s capital to hear about the latest features of the MicroStrategy 10™ platform, choose from more than 100 informative sessions, receive hands-on technical training on key topics, experience interactive demos, and network with partners and peers at numerous special events. Conference highlights include:
- Keynote Speakers. Michael J. Saylor, Chairman, President and CEO of MicroStrategy and The New York Times best-selling author of The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Software Will Change Everything, will detail his vision for the future of enterprise analytics and mobility. In addition, several customer keynote speakers will share their BI strategies and success stories.
- The Latest Features in MicroStrategy 10.7. Technical sessions will showcase MicroStrategy 10.7’s new capabilities and demonstrate how it enables organizations to easily deploy enterprise-ready dashboards, data visualizations and mobile apps that connect to almost any data source. Attendees will learn how version 10.7 delivers smart data discovery capabilities by partnering with leading NLG (Natural Language Generation) providers, enhances the native Hadoop® Gateway, and brings the product to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
- Best Practices and Results Achieved by Leading Customer Practitioners. Our impressive lineup of customer speakers will highlight how they use MicroStrategy to extract value out of their business systems, build enterprise-class applications, and drive analytics adoption across the enterprise. Among the companies scheduled to present are Allscripts, Bayer Consumer Health, BMC Software, Cisco Systems, Domtar, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, eBay, Falken Tire, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, The Gathering Spot, Loblaws, Overstock.com, Reynolds American, Sharethrough, Staples, thyssenkrupp, Toys“R”Us, Turkcell, Turkish Airlines, Weiler Corporation, and Whole Foods Market.
- Numerous Industry Solutions and Use Cases. The business solution sessions will teach end users the fundamentals of building key analytics and mobility applications for a wide range of industries. Use cases will include banking, biotechnology, customer support, executives, facilities management, federal government, finance, food and beverage, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, human resources, insurance, IT, logistics, manufacturing, marketing, media organizations, municipal government, pharmaceutical, retail, sales, technology, telecommunications, and transportation.
- The Power of Digital Security and Telemetry. Sessions on digital security and telemetry will provide end users with demonstrations, use cases, and detailed instructions on how they can harness telemetric data generated by Usher™ to increase enterprise safety, security, and workforce productivity.
- “MicroStrategy on MicroStrategy” Best Practices Sessions. These sessions will showcase how MicroStrategy uses its own software to run its global business. These sessions will cover the analytics and mobility applications behind MicroStrategy’s finance, human resources, information systems, marketing, product management, quality assurance, and sales departments, as well as the cloud operations, global consulting, and software support teams. All “MicroStrategy on MicroStrategy” sessions will be presented by the MicroStrategy department leaders who oversee their respective areas of the business.
- Hands-on Workshops that Explore the Latest Topics in Analytics. Hands-on workshops, developed and led by InfoCepts, Pandera Systems, Southport Services Group and Vitara, as well as MicroStrategy, will allow end users to explore the latest topics in data analytics and BI. This includes adding custom and D3 visualizations, advanced analytics, and R to your dashboards; building analytics applications with Google Analytics™, Salesforce.com data and ragged hierarchies; deploying enterprise analytics and mobility on AWS; visualizing big data with MicroStrategy and Hadoop; visualizing geospatial data on native and custom maps; and designing mobile analytics apps for iPad® and Android™ devices.
- A Vibrant Ecosystem of Partner Organizations. MicroStrategy’s broad collection of technology partners represents an extensive ecosystem of organizations dedicated to helping our customers realize the full potential of their MicroStrategy investments. Conference attendees will learn about complementary solutions and services from MicroStrategy technology partners, including DataFactZ, Data Meaning, Datastrong, The HADA Group, InfoCepts, Invexer, Northstrat, Pandera Systems, Paxata, QueBIT, Smartbridge, Southport Services Group, Teradata, Vitara, and XeoMatrix.
- Special Networking Opportunities. Attendees will be able to participate in hands-on workshops, network with partners and peers, and promote awareness about important programs. Special events include a World networking reception; pre- and post-event education sessions to test-drive visual data discovery; a 5K walk/run to benefit “STEM for Her” sponsored by MicroStrategy technology partner, Datastrong; a women’s networking event sponsored by MicroStrategy technology partner, QueBIT; and multiple industry-specific networking receptions.
Register today to attend MicroStrategy World 2017, and join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #MSTRWorld2017.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. The Company’s mission is to provide enterprise customers with a world-class software platform and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications. To learn more, visit MicroStrategy online, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy World, MicroStrategy 10.7, MicroStrategy 10 and Usher are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release contains statements that may constitute "forward-looking statements," including estimates of future technology releases and the anticipated timing of such releases. Forward-looking statements inherently involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results of MicroStrategy Incorporated and its subsidiaries (collectively, the "Company") to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Factors that could contribute to such differences include: the Company's ability to develop, market and deliver on a timely and cost-effective basis new or enhanced offerings; the extent and timing of market acceptance of MicroStrategy's new offerings; and other risks detailed in the Company's registration statements and periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. By making these forward-looking statements, the Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this press release.