BREVARD, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gaia Herbs, the leading herbal brand in North America, will unveil a new line of products, Mushroom+Herbs, at Natural Products Expo West, March 9–12, 2017. The collection encompasses five products — Liver Defense, Everyday Immune, Mental Clarity, Cordyceps+ and Reishi+Turmeric — which contain synergistic blends of organic Mushrooms and Herbs to provide targeted support for everyday life.*
Show attendees will be among the first to be introduced to this new line and are invited to visit Gaia Herbs booth #1943 for additional information. The company will also host a 30th Anniversary Celebration at its booth from 5-6 p.m. on Saturday, March 11, offering the opportunity to commemorate the milestone, engage with CEO and Founder Ric Scalzo and learn more about the innovative Mushroom+Herbs product line.
“In nature, plants and fungi work together in order to thrive,” said Todd King, vice president of marketing at Gaia Herbs. “Mushrooms+Herbs continues that tradition of co-evolution in a potent yet convenient format. Through lab-validated science, we have harnessed the wisdom of nature to create blends of mushrooms and herbs that support key functions of health and well-being. Consumers are increasingly discovering natural approaches to actively support their bodies and lifestyles, and these new products provide a trusted and simple way to do so.”
Made with organic mushrooms and herbs, the Mushroom+Herbs line from Gaia Herbs utilizes mushroom fruiting bodies, with no fillers, in potent extract form. Additional herbs offer condition-specific support, resulting in unique blends each validated for purity, potency and identity.* Formulations within the Mushroom+Herbs line are:
- Liver Defense: The liver is an integral part of the immune system, in addition to controlling many natural detoxification channels in the body. Liver Defense helps maintain liver function, which nourishes the immune system, with the Mushrooms Reishi, Turkey Tail and Maitake.* Chinese Skullcap root, Astragalus root and Schisandra berry help support a healthy inflammatory response in the liver.* Liver Defense is formulated to promote immune support and liver defense.*
- Everyday Immune: A healthy immune system is the foundation for overall wellness. Mushroom fruiting bodies contain polysaccharides that are known to support the immune system at the cellular level.* Everyday Immune combines four pure, potent Mushrooms — Maitake, Reishi, Chaga and Cordyceps — with deep immune-supporting herbs like Astragalus, Turmeric and Schisandra.* Everyday Immune is formulated to be taken daily to support whole-body wellness.*
- Mental Clarity: The brain is the body’s control center; a healthy brain and clear mind are essential to wellbeing. Mental Clarity includes Mushrooms like Lion’s Mane, traditionally used to support the nervous system, and promote cognitive function and a healthy memory.* Reishi and Gotu Kola traditionally have been used to support healthy circulation in the brain.* Mental Clarity provides antioxidant support and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Cordyceps+: This blend supports the body’s ability to manage fatigue and promote healthy energy levels.* It uniquely combines two of the best-known adaptogens, Cordyceps and Ashwagandha, and also contains fermented Ginger root as a warming herb that acts as a bioenhancer (similar to Black Pepper in Gaia Herbs' Turmeric formulas).*
- Reishi+Turmeric: This blend combines the best-known immune mushroom, Reishi, with Turmeric, for a blend of extracts that supports both the immune and inflammatory responses.* Reishi+Turmeric also contains Shiitake, another immune-supporting mushroom, with fermented Ginger root as a warming herb that acts as a bioenhancer.* Traditionally, Reishi is a mushroom that has been used in a variety of ways: to support heart health, as a calming adaptogen, and to support energy and stamina.*
Gaia Herbs Mushrooms+Herbs line will be available starting in late spring 2017. Gaia Herbs products are sold through national and independently owned health food stores across the U.S. as well as through trusted online retail sites and GaiaHerbs.com. To find a store, visit GaiaHerbs.com/stores. For additional detailed information about Gaia and its line of organic and ecologically harvested herbal products, please visit Gaia’s MeetYourHerbs® traceability platform on GaiaHerbs.com.
About Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs is the leading herbal brand in North America with more than 200 liquid extracts, functional powders, teas and patented Liquid Phyto-Caps®. We cultivate health and well-being by stewarding sustainable relationships between plants and people. Our steadfast dedication to quality and integrity is unparalleled and meticulously proven by science, including pioneering DNA validation models for each herb. We use only organic methods to cultivate more than 6.5 million plants each year on our farms in the United States and Costa Rica, and that same organic approach continues through manufacture using patented technology to achieve the highest efficacy of each herb, validated by our scientists throughout the process. This method of purity, integrity and potency, and our seed to shelf commitment, ensures the highest quality products and allows us to share complete transparency through MeetYourHerbs®, the industry’s only traceability program. Our desire to nurture healthy connections with nature extends beyond our herbs through GaiaCares, which champions environmental and social sustainability on our farm and worldwide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.