DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Airport Privatization Opportunity Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
The domestic and international passenger travel in Saudi Arabia is increasing by 10% CAGR in last six years with total travel expected to surpass 140 Million by 2022.
Report highlights the ongoing initiatives undertaken by the Saudi Arabia government to promote and attract foreign investments in civil aviation sector.
Saudi Arabia is currently in the middle of a new wave to airport construction, expansion and renovation of across the kingdom. The kingdom is planning to leverage its unique strategic location and its existing strengths to become a global transportation and global hub connecting three continents- Asia, Africa and Europe. While experiencing oil crisis for years, Saudi Arabia is planning to develop an economy independent of oil trade.
The kingdom has made large revenues from oil commerce throughout the world. Different sections of commercial industries are emerging with great potential to conquer a larger market share in the country. One such industry to boost the kingdom's economy is aviation industry. The government of Saudi Arabia is working to streamline and sophisticate the industry through infrastructure development, privatization initiatives and market liberalization.
The concerned authorities are planning to expand and build more than 25 airports by 2022. Also, development programs are aiming to privatize all of the airports in the Saudi Arabia by the next 3-5 years.
Saudi Arabia Airport Privatization Opportunity Outlook 2022 report highlights:
- Saudi Arabia Aviation Industry Overview
- Privatization in Saudi Arabia
- Investment & Expansion Opportunities for International Investors
- Civil Aviation Laws & Policies Framework
- Ongoing Privatization Projects
- Privatization Build - Operate-Transfer (BOT) Business Model
Key Topics Covered:
1. Saudi Arabia Aviation Industry Overview
2. Privatization in Saudi Arabia
3. Saudi Arabia Civil Aviation Regulatory Authority
4. Saudi Arabia: General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) Initiatives
5. Saudi Arabia Airport Sector: Investment & Expansion Opportunities for International Investors
6. Saudi Arabia Civil Aviation Laws & Policies Framework
7. Saudi Arabia: Ongoing Privatization Projects
8. Saudi Arabia New Airport Projects
9. Saudi Arabia Airport Privatization Build - Operate-Transfer (BOT) Business Model
10. Saudi Arabia Airport Privatization: PEST Analysis
11. Saudi Arabia Airport Privatization Sector Favorable Factors
12. Saudi Arabia Airport Privatization Sector Challenges
13. Saudi Arabia Airport Privatization Sector Future Forecast
14. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6chvz8/saudi_arabia