Retail is no longer defined by location or channel. In this new reality shoppers are demanding simplicity, choice, personalisation, and compelling experiences - now. This two-day Forum will be comprehensive in scope: On day one our eCommerce Strategy Forum will examine the new touch-points, devices, routes to market, and new customers of this channel-less world. Day two's Winning with Amazon Workshop will equip you with fresh thinking, real life examples, and best practice to enable you to thrive with retail behemoth Amazon.
No matter what your function, we will equip you and your team to win:
- Impactful insights into the biggest issues in eCommerce
- Tangible action plans to win with Amazon
- Best Practice Case Studies
- Guest Speakers from Retail, Tech and FMCG in food and non-food
Two packed days that will validate and inspire your eCommerce strategy:
- Clear recommendations on what it takes to win as we move beyond omnichannel
- The growing potential of Direct to Consumer and how to maximise it
- The secrets to protecting your brand equity on Amazon
- It's not all about Amazon, though: Marketplaces and the cross-border opportunity
Why should I attend?
- Gain the knowledge and tools that will assist you in achieving your business objectives
- Share ideas and fresh thinking with your peers
- Obtain best practice case studies you will need to win management buy-in for your customer plans
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial Directors/Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Customer Leads
- Channel Strategy Directors/Managers
- Brand Directors/Managers
- Marketing Directors/Managers
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q286nb/ecommerce_and