DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) Market, By Segment (Electronic Security & Safety, HVAC, Lighting Systems & Energy Management Systems (EMS)), By Sales Channel (Indirect Vs. Direct), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The BACS market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 18% during 2016 - 2021, on account of increasing living standards, booming industrialization and rapidly growing awareness about the benefits of using BACS. Electronic Security & Safety occupied the largest share in India BACS market in 2015.
The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well owing to growing security concerns, increasing incidences of crimes and robberies, surging disposable income and growing infrastructure-based developments. Region-wise, west region is the largest demand generating region for BACS, followed by north, south and east regions.
Some of the major companies operating in India BACS market are ABB, Beckhoff, Cisco, Creston, Legrand, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Honeywell, among others.
India Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) Market report discusses:
- India Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Segment (Electronic Security & Safety, HVAC, Lighting Systems & Energy Management Systems (EMS)), By Sales Channel (Indirect Vs. Direct), By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Tends & Developments
- Wireless BACS Controls
- Carbon Dioxide and Combined Sensors
- Green Building Market in India
- Automated Demand Response
- Energy Service Company Schemes/Models
- ABB India Ltd.
- Beckhoff Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Carel ACR Systems India Pvt. Ltd
- Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Ltd.
- Crestron Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
- Johnson Controls India
- L&T Electricals AND Automation Ltd.
- Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens Building Technologies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7nrlh/india_building