DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Boiler Turbine Generator Equipment Market Dynamics and Outlook for Thermal Power Plants in India - 2017" report to their offering.
India's current installed capacity of 315 GW has still a fair share of thermal power plants based on coal which accounts for sufficing the base load of the country. Although, India is cognitive of the global trend of gradually wishing away with polluting source of coal based electricity generation, but completely stripping of these capacities shall not be possible for one of the fastest growing economies of the world.
Given, the estimate even if we consider India to grow by a normative 7% as an economy, the need of growth in infrastructural development shall also be of the same order. Hence, despite country's Paris commitment to reduce carbon influx, India has to be dependent on coal till 2030 for meeting of its consistent base load.
As country, shifts its portfolio from thermal to renewable in terms of capacity generation, the transcend also observed in terms of investment in the thermal and renewable space respectively. With India, completely witnessing drying up of orders from private project developers, the thermal power generation looks to be a dicey proposition for OEMs in the country. In this regard, it was quintessential to spot the silver lining in the current dynamics of thermal power generation for the OEMs to sustain and develop their respective business model. Hence, preparedness for OEMs shall be of pinnacle importance which will be discovered through an in-depth research in this dossier.
Key Queries Resolved
- What would be the potential market size for domestic OEMs by 2022 in Indian BTG space?
- Competitive benchmarking and landscaping of the players into the manufacturing of BTG equipments in India
- What would be the impact of DCR and PMP policies on domestic manufacturing of BTG equipments?
- What would be the vendor base for sub-critical and super-critical BTG equipments in India?
- What would be competition degree of BTG OEMs in India vis-à-vis price factor?
- What would be the competitive degree of BTG OEMs in India vis-à-vis extended scope capacity?
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Structure of power generation equipment manufacturing in India
- Key Drivers and restraints for BTG equipment market in India
- Evaluating past trends and future outlook of BTG equipment manufacturing in India
- Track of region wise market share of BTG OEMs by volume (MW)
- Track of region wise market share of BTG OEMs by value (INR)
- Track of region wise market share of BTG OEMs by production capacity
- Track of region wise market share of BTG OEMs by manufacturing base
- Competitive landscaping of exiting OEMs
- Track of region wise market share of BTG OEMs by vendor base
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzb3ql/boiler_turbine