DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Implementing an Effective Regulatory and Policy Change Management Process: 2-Day Workshop" conference to their offering.
In this two day workshop we will review regulatory compliance requirements and Policy Management. The course will focus on the design of the risk management, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and entities subject to corporate governance, development of regulatory change management methodology, development of procedures/tools for legislative and regulatory tracking, and implementation of the policy database. Additionally, we will review corporate vision, mission, principles and values.
The first day will cover how to create a regulatory intelligence strategy and process that monitors regulatory changes, and the second day of the conference will help attendees understand how to implement and effectively manage policies of an organization.
Day 1 - Regulatory Change Management
Regulatory change management needs to be supported by a well-designed and properly implemented process that ensures legislative and regulatory changes impacting your business, are captured, analyzed and, where applicable, embedded into company policies and procedures. Companies that do not have adequate processes in place to monitor regulatory change, determine impact on business processes, prioritize, and make changes to policies and procedures may suffer significant consequences. An effective and efficient workflow needs to be in place so that organizations are not overwhelmed by data obtained through legal and regulatory subscription services, websites, e-mails, and content aggregators.
This workshop will prepare participants to build a legislative and regulatory tracking process that monitors regulatory change, measures impact on business operations, and ensures the implementation of appropriate policy, training, and control updates.
Day 2 - Effective Policy Management
Policies & procedures must be in place to communicate to staff how the job should be done and to ensure the firm operates consistently and within approved risk appetite limits. They are also necessary to uphold the values established by the governing body, and to protect the firm against the actions of rogue employees. To develop effective policies and to manage and communicate them efficiently, organizations need well-designed processes and supporting technology to manage the Policy lifecycle. Ever-changing regulatory requirements, a complex business environment, and the increasing threat of conduct risk, require the implementation of an effective and efficient policy management system.
This workshop will allow participants to learn how to implement an effective and sustainable policy and procedure management process within their organizations.
- Develop a legislative and regulatory tracking program
- Develop a regulatory classification process mapped to your organization's enterprise risk taxonomy
- Design a regulatory change management workflow covering all steps from identification to final implementation
- Understand roles and responsibilities in the regulatory change management workflow
- Conduct a business impact analysis to understand regulatory change impact on your business
- Map regulations to policies so that you know what policies to review when regulations change
- Develop an effective communication and training programs to ensure impacted associates are current with regulatory change
- Track and report action plans to ensure that changes have been made to policies and standard operating procedures
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgslzw/implementing_an