DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Effective Audit Report Writing: 2-day In-person Seminar" conference to their offering.
The audit report represents the end result of weeks of reviews, analyses, interviews and discussions. It is used to provide information to management on the area you reviewed. And, more importantly, the report brings issues to their attention that needs to be addressed. How well you communicate that information is critical to getting the results you are seeking.
The keys to an effective audit report are:
- Knowing your reader and how to craft an audit report that will get their attention.
- Understanding the IIA Standards for report writing
- Developing the best audit report structure for your situation
- Knowing how to write effective audit findings
- Understanding techniques to enhance the quality and looks of your report
- Understand the report writing provisions in the Standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Write audit reports that meet the needs of your audit clients and prompts them to take action on your recommendations.
- Write audit findings using the five elements of an audit observation: criteria, condition, cause, consequences, and corrective action
- Understand the typical audit report structure for various types of reports
- Understand the mandatory information required for every audit report and other best practices.
- Improve the quality of your audit reports through techniques that address tone, clarity, conciseness, and accuracy
- Identifying the Audit Report Provisions in the IIA Standards
- Audit Report Writing Purpose
- Types of Audit Reports
- Elements of an Audit Report
- Five Cs of an Audit Finding
- Audit Report Quality
- Report Writing Workshop
- Wrap Up and Review
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvwtxq/effective_audit