DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hearing Loss Forecast in 12 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Hearing Loss across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort.
Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Hearing Loss have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Hearing Loss include:
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
- Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
- Top-line prevalence for Hearing Loss
- Features of Hearing Loss patients
- Hearing aid use within patients with Hearing Loss
- Comorbidities among patients with Hearing Loss
- Abbreviations used in the report
- Patient-Based Offering
- Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5p6sr/hearing_loss