DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Food Processing Equipment Market by Type (Thermal, Cutting & Peeling, Extraction, Mixer, Blender & Homogenizer), by Application, by End Product Form, by Mode of Operation (Automatic, Semi-automatic), and by Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The food processing equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%
The market is driven by factors such as rising demand for food processing in dairy, meat, poultry, and seafood applications, growing concerns of consumers about the safety of food products, rising demand for processed and convenience foods, and growing demand for innovative food & beverage products due to changing consumer trends. Factors, such as rising cost of production due to advanced technology used in processing equipment, and increasing demand for minimally processed healthy organic food products are restraining the market.
Thermal processing equipment provides precise control over cooking/chilling processes, resulting in flavor and texture retention. Clean-label is an aspect demanded by consumers nowadays and regular thermal processing technologies are unable to meet this specificity, hence manufacturers are focusing on next-generation thermal processing technologies to significantly reduce thermal processing period of a product to maintain the freshness of the food item while meeting all other food safety requirements. The demand for convenient and high-quality food products are some of the major factors that are driving the demand for thermal equipment.
The market for food processing equipment in the Asia-Pacific region was the largest. China is estimated to dominate the market for food processing equipment globally as well as regionally. The Asia-Pacific region has a large market for food & beverages; the improved standard of living due to the rise in the income levels is one of the major factors driving the food & beverage market growth in this region. The food industry has contributed significantly to the regional growth.
- Rising Demand for Food Processing in Dairy, Meat, Poultry, And Seafood Applications
- Growing Concern of Consumers About the Safety of Food Products
- Rising Demand for Processed And Convenience Foods
- Growing Demand for Innovative Food & Beverage Products Due to Changing Consumer Trends
- Focus of Food & Beverage Manufacturers On Production Efficiency, Processing Time, And Quality of Food Products
- Rising Use of Contract Manufacturing Services in the Food & Beverages Industry
- Rising Costs of Production Due to Advanced Technologies Used in Processing Equipment
- Rising Demand for Minimally Processed, Healthier Organic Food Products
- Larger Consumer Base in Asia-Pacific Countries And Their Changing Food Preferences
- Growing Awareness of New Food Products And Growing Investments On Research And Development in Food Processing Equipment
- Infrastructural Challenges in Developing Countries
- Different Regulations And Standards for Equipment Across Regions
- Alfa Laval
- Bucher Industries
- Buhler Ag
- Fenco Food Machinery
- GEA Group
- JBT Corporation
- Krones Ag
- Rexnord Corporation
- SPX Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2xg7s/food_processing