The global UV cured resin is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.98% during the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The technological advancements in the chemical curing market and its growth are primary driving factors responsible for the market growth of global UV cured resin.
The growing demand for UV cured resin in the printing industry, improved performance, eco-friendly coating, technological advancements, rapid industrialization in the Asia-Pacific regions and the growing demand from Electronics market are some of the major drivers for the growth of UV cured resin market.
The major market restraints for the growth of UV cured resin market are high cost and pricing and the limitations of applications. The advancements in the industries of polyester acrylates and epoxy contributed to the development of UV cured resin market by creating significant opportunities for the technological developments in UV cured resin industry.
- Eco-Friendly Coating Are Gaining Popularity
- Growing Demand For Ultraviolet Cured Resin In Printing
- Improved Performance
- Technological Innovations
- Rapid Industrialization In Asia Pacific
- Growing Demand From Electronics Market
- Application Limitation
- High Cost
- Unattractive Price In A Competitive Markets
- 3D Printing Material Market
- Developments In The Field Of Epoxy And Polyester Acrylates
- Developing Economies: An Emerging Market Opportunity
- Low Export Demand And Fluctuating Crude Oil Price
- Adverse Health Effects Associated With UV Radiation Exposure
- Declining Industrialization In Europe
The major leading players of the global UV cured resin market are
- BASF SE
- Allnex Belgium Sa
- DSM-AGI Corp
- Dymax Corp
- Eternal Materials Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Chemical Co Ltd
- IGM Resins B.V
- Jiangsu Litian Technology Co. Ltd
- Jiangsu Sanmu Group Corporation
- Miwon Specialty Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Sartomer USA Llc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x7v2n/global_uv_cured