DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Sri Lanka Mutual Fund Sector Opportunity Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
Currently Open Ended Money Market funds dominate the mutual fund sector landscape with total share of close to 63% and assets vale of US$ 433 Million.
Sri Lanka Mutual Fund Sector Opportunity Outlook 2022 report gives comprehensive insight on the mutual fund (unit trust) sector in Sri Lanka. Report highlights the ongoing trends in the development of mutual fund segment and its future growth opportunity. During last six years (2011-2016) the mutual fund sector returns grew by more than 11%. The highest growth was witnessed in 2015, when the sector returns grew by almost 17%.
The mutual fund industry of Sri Lanka has excellent potential to develop and become a strong component of capital market with required changes in the market structure, distribution channels, products and investment education. While a higher growth trajectory for the economy generated greater opportunities for the fund, significant short term concerns remain over the fundamental state of the economy. As interest rates remains the most important driver of fund returns, future returns are a function of interest rate movements that are currently changeable.
Key Topics Covered:
1. What are Unit Trusts (Mutual Fund)?
2. Types of Unit Trusts (Mutual Funds) in Sri Lanka
3. Sri Lanka Financial Sector Overview
4. Sri Lanka Unit Trust Market Overview
5. Funds & Fund Managers in Sri Lanka Unit Trust Market
6. Foreign Investment in Sri Lanka Unit Trust (Mutual Fund) Market
7. Sri Lanka Unit Trust Market Regulatory Authorities
8. Rules for Unit Trust/ Mutual Fund Companies in Sri Lanka
9. Sri Lanka Unit Trust Market Dynamics
10. Sri Lanka Unit Trust Market Challenges
11. Sri Lanka Unit Trust Market PEST Analysis
12. Sri Lanka Unit Trust Market Future Forecasts 2022
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Licensed Finance Companies & Specialized Leasing Companies Statistics
- Asset Trust Management,
- Candor Asset Management Pvt. Limited,
- Capital Alliance Limited,
- Ceybank Asset Management (Pvt.) Limited,
- Ceylon Asset Management,
- Comtrust Asset Management (Pvt.) Limited,
- First Capital Asset Management Limited,
- Guardian Acuity Asset management (Pvt.) Limited
- NDB Wealth Management Limited,
- National Asset Management Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5rpp2/sri_lanka_mutual.