DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Textile Auxiliaries Market By Process Type (Pre-treatment, Finishing, Dyeing & Printing), By Sales Channel (Indirect Vs. Direct), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2025" report to their offering.
The textile auxiliaries market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016 - 2025, on account of growing disposable income and increasing living standards.
Apart from increasing production capacity of textile products, the government is investing heavily to upgrade existing manufacturing technology required for textile production. 100% FDI is allowed in the textile sector under the automatic route, which is further boosting the textile production, and consequently positively influencing the country's textile auxiliaries market. In addition to government support, factors such as booming textile industry and escalating overseas demand for diverse textile products manufactured in the country is also expected to aid the country's textile auxiliaries market during forecast period.
Moreover, increasing industrialization, surging consumption of textiles in engineered products and rapidly growing awareness about the benefits of using textile auxiliaries is anticipated to aid India textile auxiliaries market during 2016-2025.
Pre-treatment occupied the largest share in India textile auxiliaries market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well. Pre-treatment auxiliaries are utilized in processing of textile products due to their ability to improve durability of natural fibers, such as cotton, wool and silk. Region-wise, west region is the largest demand generating region for textile auxiliaries, followed by south, north and east regions.
Some of the major companies involved in the business of textile auxiliaries in India are Archroma, Huntsman, Rossari, Croda, CHT India and Pulcra, among others.
India Textile Auxiliaries Market 2011-2025 discusses the following aspects of India textile auxiliaries market:
- India Textile Auxiliaries Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Process Type (Pre-treatment, Finishing, Dyeing & Printing), By Sales Channel (Indirect Vs. Direct)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Increasing Adoption of Eco-Compatible Chemicals
- Surging Demand for Anti-microbial Finishing Agents
- Advent of Microencapsulation Technologies in Cosmetic Textile
- Booming Technical Textile Market
- Archroma India Pvt. Ltd
- CHT (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Chemicone Chemical industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Croda India Company Pvt. Ltd
- Fibro Organic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Huntsman International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Indofil Industries Limited
- Pulcra Chemicals India Private Limited
- Rossari Biotech Ltd.
- Sarex Chemicals Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fd97gq/india_textile