DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global LiDAR Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
The Global LiDAR market is expected to grow with the CAGR of 13% during the forecast period with the major driving factors such as automation in LiDAR technology.
More factors such as increasing use of drone in various applications such as agriculture, military etc., rising use of LiDAR in engineering projects, increasing demand of 3D imaging in various application etc.
The market has some restraining factors such as lack of knowledge about LiDAR advantages and high cost of LiDAR systems. The market has huge opportunity due to rising adoption of aerial LiDAR systems, rising demand from automotive industry and growing new applications such as Google car demanding LiDAR technology.
The market is facing some challenges such as reliability issues in airborne LiDAR and environmental restrictions regarding utilization of LiDAR technology.
The major players profiled in the report are AutonomouStuff, Blom, Faro Technologies, Velodyne LiDAR, Trimble, Teledyne Optech, Riegl, GeoDigital, Leica Geosystems, Michael Baker International, Mira Solutions, Quantum Spatial, Sick, Velodyne LiDAR, Topcon Positioning Systems Inc. and so on.
Market Drivers & Market Impact
- Rising Use of Drone in Many Applications
- Automation in Lidar Systems.
- Rising Use of Lidar in Engineering Projects
- Government Support for the Adoption of Lidar Technology.
- Increasing Demand of 3D Imaging in Various Applications.
Market Restraints& Market Impact
- Lack of Knowledge About Lidar Advantages
- High Cost of Lidar Systems
- Rising Adoption of Aerial Lidar Systems
- Rising Demand from Automotive Industry
- Growing New Applications Demanding Lidar Technology
- Reliability Issues in Airborne Lidar
- Environmental Restrictions Regarding Utilization of Lidar Technology
- Faro Technologies
- Geokno India Pvt. Ltd.
- Leica Geosystems
- Michael Baker International
- Mira Solutions
- Quantum Spatial
- Teledyne Optech
- Topcon Positioning Systems Inc.
- Velodyne Lidar
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv8t2d/global_lidar