DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Procurement & Contracts Management for Infrastructure Projects 2017" conference to their offering.
This summit will feature Procurement & Contracts Leaders of Key Infrastructure Projects to share project case studies and practical strategies/solutions around the biggest procurement & contracts management challenges and industry trends.
Key Summit Highlights:
- Project Case Studies & Best Practices Hear from industry experts from Procurement & Contract Management Development for Infrastructure Projects from Light Rail Manila, Etihad Rail, Petrofac, Maersk Oil, Doha Metro Redline South, Lelystad Airport and many others share their experiences and success stories in developing effective procurement & contract management and developing strategic approaches to dealing with the procurement & contract management challenges and problems
- Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Head/Director of Procurement & Contract Management share practical insights and proven best practices as well as perspectives in achieve efficiencies in developing procurement & contract construction of infrastructure projects
- Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from 16 industry experts on overcoming major challenges in developing procurement including effective procurement process & strategy, supplier relationship management, managing procurement risks in infrastructure projects, procurement fraud management , procurement strategies in PPP, establishing a clear scope of contracting between owners and contractors to minimize undesirable outcomes and contract formation, planning, administration, monitoring and negotiation strategies
5 Key Benefits to Attend
- TRACK procurement and contracts management best practices for recently completed & upcoming infrastructure projects, and hear practical information and experiences of actual case studies from procurement & contract industry experts in infrastructure projects globally.
- GAIN practical knowledge from 16+ renowned industry experts with profound procurement & contract management experience globally to learn from distinguished experts on the latest procurement and contracts management/negotiation techniques available to derive better infrastructure project outcomes.
- DISCOVER the winning strategies and effective solutions in procurement of infrastructure projects to tackle challenges strategically and sustainably from winning procurement managers and head of contracts management with infrastructure projects experience globally.
- HEAR the key trends, winning strategies and effective solutions in every process involved in the procurement & contract management of infrastructure projects which will lead to opti- mized delivery of project on time, within costs and of the highest quality.
- Participate in customized and in-depth workshops focused on helping you gain insights on best practices and developing strategies for efficient procurement and contracts management of infrastructure projects.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfjmg4/procurement_and