--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT):
Data & Analytics Summit 2017
March 6 – 9, 2017
Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center, Grapevine, TX
Lead in the Age of Infinite Possibilities
Data and analytics are taking center stage as the single most powerful catalyst for change in the enterprise. Gartner’s Data & Analytics Summit embraces the full range of information and analytics challenges faced by today’s IT and business leaders. Gartner analysts and guest speakers will discuss how to:
- Build and execute an effective, holistic data and analytics strategy
- Prepare for trends such as AI, Hadoop, IoT, and Blockchain
- Maximize the impact of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management programs
- Establish effective information governance for better quality, privacy, and security
2,500 attendees in the following roles will attend the summit:
- Analytics, Information Management, and Master Data Management Leaders
- Senior IT and Business Leaders
Gartner’s Data & Analytics Summit agenda features 8 tracks covering the biggest data and analytics challenges and priorities:
- Leadership and Organization: Build the Data-Centric Team
- Business Outcomes and Strategy: Realize the Value
- Master Data Management: Curate Your Most Critical Data Assets
- Analytics for All: Reshape the Entire Enterprise
- Governance: Maximize Leverage and Control Chaos
- Architecture and Technology: Modernize the Foundation
- Advanced Capabilities: Be Sophisticated and Precise
- Innovation: Explore New Frontiers
- An Interview with Mr. Robot Creator Sam Esmail: Sam Esmail, Creator/Writer, Mr. Robot
- How Frustration Makes Us Creative : Tim Harford, Author/Columnist, Financial Times
- Beyond Data – Leadership Without Chaos: Margaret Heffernan, CEO, Entrepreneur
- The Impact Code: Nigel Risner, Inspirational Speaker
- Connected! An Exploration on How to Live and Work in the Digital Society: Frank Buytendijk, VP & Gartner Fellow
Lead in the Age of Infinite Possibilities:
- Debra Logan, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Kurt Schlegel, Research VP
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details
Gartner’s Data & Analytics Summit will take place at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, TX. Visit the summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Full-time journalists from pure media publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Amy Forni for details and to register: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerDA, as well as Gartner’s other social channels here.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. The company delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in approximately 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting, and Gartner Events, Gartner works with every client to research, analyse, and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,300 associates, including more than 1,800 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.