DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Yogurt and Cottage Cheese in the U.S. (11th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Growth in the Yogurt Industry
- New Flavors, Formats, and Packaging Boost Yogurt Consuming Occasions
- Greek Yogurt Sales Slowing, Other International Styles Surging
- Children's and Men's Yogurt Provide More Opportunities for Growth
- Cottage Cheese Following Yogurt's Blueprint to Success
- Organic Yogurt and Cottage Cheese
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- U.S. Shipments
- Foreign Trade
- Production Trends
- Producer Prices Moving Upward After Relief
- Per Capita Consumption
- Retail Sales and Leading Brands
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Yogurt and Cottage Cheese
- Social Media Has Become a Vital Marketing Tool
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbn459/state_of_the