DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Prescriptive Analytics Market: Trends Analysis & Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The prescriptive Analytics market is expected to grow from USD 1.20 Billion in 2016 to USD 4.72 Billion by the end of 2021, with a CAGR of 31.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Organizations have been analyzing the data for the ages in order to predict future. But, with the big data it is no more about the predicting future but also to innovate the business. Prescriptive analytics is the latest field of proposing action that the business can take to maximize profit and mitigate risks. It provides unconventional road map that helps in making strategic and tactical decisions and also the present and future impacts of each decision. Prescriptive analytics combines big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence and business rules thereby delivery of more cognizant decisions to lever the situation of uncertainty for businesses.
Emergence of technologies such as big data and IoT and rising attractiveness of real-time accessibility of data for business decision making are the drivers that propel the growth of the prescriptive analytics market. Among the business areas, the prescriptive analytics tool are to be applied in marketing and retail, cyber security, fraud prevention, supply chain optimization and resource optimization and other. The Prescriptive analytics market is driven by the increasing need for real-time accessibility of structured and unstructured data to forecast outcomes for better decision making. However, the unstructured data type generated out of enterprises is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021.
- Angoss Software Corporation
- Frontline Systems
- IBM Corporation
- River Logic
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Overview
4. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Analysis, by Application (USD Million) 2015-2021
5. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Analysis, by Business Function (USD Million) 2015-2021
6. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Analysis, by Component (USD Million) 2015-2021
7. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Analysis, by Data Type (USD Million) 2015-2021
8. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Analysis, by Deployment Model (USD Million) 2015-2021
9. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Analysis, by Vertical (USD Million) 2015-2021
10. Global Prescriptive Analytics Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million) 2015-2021
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmsjqp/global