DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Malt Market: Trends Analysis & Forecasts up to 2022" report to their offering.
Global malt market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 6.5% and 7.0% over the period of 2016 to 2022.
Barley, corn, rice, rye, wheat and other cereals are used for producing malt. Malt is predominantly used for manufacturing alcoholic beverages such as, beer and whiskey. It is also used for making food products, other alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages. With changing lifestyles and growing per capita disposable income among the consumers the global demand for alcoholic beverages has increased significantly over the past few years.
This has increased the market size of malt worldwide. Increase in consumption of beer has led brewers to rely more on malt for production. Increasing popularity of craft beer and local beer are expected to drive malt market. Increasing acceptance of malt based food products is expected to help the malt market to grow. Increasing awareness among consumers about need for healthier beverages is a threat to the malt based beer industry.
- Boortmalt Group
- Cargill Inc
- Cofco Malt
- GrainCorp Ltd
- Malteries Soufflet
- Malteurop Group
- Rahr Malting
- Russky Solod
Simpsons Malt Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Malt Market Overview
4. Global Malt Market Analysis, by Application (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
5. Global Malt Market Analysis, by Brewers (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
6. Global Malt Market Analysis, by Source (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
7. Global Malt Market Analysis, by Extract (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
8. Global Malt Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5drvfm/global_malt