DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
This report provides:
- Market sizing estimations and forecasts for 6 years across the given market segments
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Opportunities)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films Market by Product
6 Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films Market by End User
7 Geographical Segmentation
8 Vendor Landscaping
9 Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- 3M Company
- American Polyfilm Inc.
- Avery Dennison
- Bayer Material Science
- Covestro AG
- Huafon Group
- Huntsman Corporation
- MH&W International Corp.
- Nippon Polyurethane
- Permali Gloucester Limited.
- Polyol Macromolecule Polymer (Fujian) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Lejoin Polyurethane Industrial Co., Ltd.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Tosoh Corporation
Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xl6swb/global