DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Sputtering Targets and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets" report to their offering.
This report provides an updated review of sputtering technologies and a description of various types of sputtering targets and their fabrication methods; further, it identifies current and emerging applications for these technologies.
The report delineates the current market status for sputtering targets, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The sputtering target market is analyzed based on the following segments: application, material, and region. In addition, technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are discussed.
- An overview of the global market for sputtering targets and sputtered films.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- An update on the most advanced sputtering methods as well as emerging processes.
- An overview of materials commonly used for the fabrication of sputtering targets and identification of new materials to be used in the future.
- Highlights of new technological developments in the fabrication of sputtering targets while outlining technical issues.
- Trends in related U.S. patents and worldwide patents issued during the most recent years.
Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
5: Global Markets
6: Global Industry Structure
7: Patent Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mp7nxz/sputtering