The network firewall is one of the original network security tools and remains one of the most important tools used by IT organizations of all sizes. The firewall has evolved rapidly in recent years in response to the emergence of sophisticated and always changing threats.
Unified threat management (UTM) and next generation firewall (NGFW) are two terms used to describe modern network firewalls that offer a range of multifunctional security capabilities. Firewall threat detection capabilities must be continually improved in order to detect attackers that are more sophisticated and difficult to detect, and that exploit a greater number of network entry points.
As a result, though the firewall market is growing rapidly, the ability to compete in the market has proven difficult for newcomers.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the definition of a firewall, NGFW, and UTM firewall?
- What is the current state of the firewall market?
- What is the size of the market now and how will the market grow?
- How do sales vary by organization size and industry vertical?
- What companies lead the market and why?
- What factors should customers consider when evaluating firewalls?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions
3. Market Overview
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total Market
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Market
7. Market Segment Breakdowns-SMB Market Segment Breakdown
8. LB Market Segment Breakdown
9. Enterprise Market Segment Breakdown
10. LE Market Segment Breakdown
11. The Last Word
12. Vendor Profiles
- Barracuda Networks
- Check Point
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcmm7z/the_global