DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Robotics Services Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The global industrial robotics services market to grow at a CAGR of 10.16% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Industrial Robotics Services Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Virtual commissioning is gaining interest in on-site commissioning, as it helps in the reduction of time and costs by 50%-60%. While traditional commissioning only supports the design and decision-making process, virtual commissioning supports the entire lifecycle of industrial robots.
The automotive sector held the largest market share in 2016. However, slowing growth of the overall automotive industry remains a concern. The global industrial robotics market is expected to see a deceleration during the forecast period, as the market is fast approaching maturity, especially in the automotive sector.
- Surge in the industrial robotics market
- Enhancements in robot programming language
- Remote services and IoT
- Increase in customization of services
- High cost of services
- Challenges in implementing a holistic customer service experience
- Compliance with stringent regulations
- Shortage of qualified professionals
- Emergence of virtual commissioning
- Innovations in training
- Data analytics to improve customer experience
- Omron Adept Technologies
- Remtec Automation
- Yaskawa Motoman
Other prominent vendors
- Applied Manufacturing Technologies
- Geku Automation
- ICS Robotics
- InMotion Robotics
- Phoenix Control Systems
- Scott Automation & Robotics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfctm8/global_industrial