DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "A Global Market Research on the Available 'Drone Technology', and Its Employment for Search and Rescue' (SAR)" report to their offering.
This paper has been developed keeping in mind, readers having a basic understanding of the terms SAR, drones and related subjects. It has been divided into five sections to instill concepts in a systematic and logical manner. Material in the form of text and images have been included to provide an adequate understanding about aerial system types, unmanned airborne vehicles and it's related technologies.
From an effective SAR perspective, areas requiring development are networks and information systems for convenient and rapid engagement of a SAR drone or a formation of drones by distressed individuals. Till then a SAR situation will have to be rescued collectively by humans, animals and drones with in the laid down frame work of regional aviation rules.
Extensive numeric data and graphs have been used for comparing renowned civil, commercial & industrial application drones in establishing their suitability for a SAR mission. An ideal SAR scenario is presented for evaluating the top ranked drones based on their existing level of autonomy, intelligence and available features for carrying out a SAR mission independently.
A title by the name New Product Introduction (NPI) has been included for UAV development, that lists over fifteen new SAR scenarios for which drones can be developed. The paper serves as a comprehensive guide in the selection and development of an Aerial Drone for SAR applications.
ADDITIONAL MATERIAL: 'TOP 17 DRONES COMPARISON', a customizable excel with data plots and over 400 parameters for platform comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
Civil, Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Search & Rescue (SAR)
- Triggering Scenarios
- Introducing A SAR UAV / Drone
- Drone - Airframes
- Single-Rotor Helicopter
- Comparison Summary
- Drone - Subsystems
- Airborne System (Autonomously Flying Vehicle)
- Ground Control Station - GCS (Pilot / Payload Operator Consoles And Communication Equipment)
- Multi - Rotor Designs
- Y3 / Tri - Copter
- Y6 / Hex - Copter
- X8 / Octocopter
- Inside A Multi Rotor Drone
- The Power Plant / Propulsion Unit
- Flight Computer / Controller With Navigational Sensors
- Communication Equipment For UAV / Drone Control And Video Transmission
- Ptz Mechanism / Gimbal Mounted Day And Night Cameras
- Civil / Commercial / Industrial Drones And Suitability For SAR
- Comparison Scheme
- Generic SAR Scenario
- SAR Scenario
- Conventional SAR Challenges
- Mission Objective (Conventional)
- Mission Objective (SAR Drone)
- Mission Planning & Selection
- Autonomous Drone Concept
- The Ideal SAR (Futuristic)
- The Ideal Search Feature In A SAR Drone (1)
- The Ideal Rescue Feature In A SAR Drone (2)
- Translation Of Ideal SAR In To Drone Functions
- Functions In A (Civil / Commercial / Industrial) Drone
- Autonomous (Auto) SAR Drones
- Semi - Autonomous SAR Drones
- Manual SAR Drones
Section - V
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- 3D Robotics
- Micro Drones
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vbmhc8/a_global_market