DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Solid Waste Management Market - Analysis and Forecast (2016-2022) report to their offering.
Increased globalization and a surge in population and Gross Domestic Product (GDP), among others have led to an increase in the overall waste volume globally. According to World Bank in 2012, urban population produced about 1.3 billion tonnes of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) which is expected to grow to 2.2 billion tonnes in 2025.
The costs for managing solid waste is expected to increase drastically in lower middle (four times) income countries such as India and Brazil among others and even higher in low income countries (five times) such as Kenya and Ghana among others. Therefore, the need for solid waste management has increased largely at a global scale.
The report titled Global Solid Waste Management Market provides an in-depth analysis of the key development strategies and market trend dynamics which includes drivers, challenges and opportunities prevailing in the solid waste management market. Key regulatory bodies have also been considered in the report because of the compliance requirements with environmental regulations.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the key drivers, challenges and opportunities for the global solid waste management market?
- What kind of development strategies have gained traction among the players for growth in solid waste management market?
- What are the different types of solid waste management types and their services and their market size?
Which region is currently dominating the solid waste management market
and the market size by different geography?
- Advanced Disposal Services
- Biffa Group
- China Everbright International Ltd.
- Clean Harbors
- Cleanaway Waste Management
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Sims Metal Management Ltd.
- Stericycle Inc.
- Suez Environment S.A
- Veolia Environment S.A
- Waste Connections
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope and Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Landscape
4 Industry Landscape
5 The Global Solid Waste Management Market Analysis & Forecast
6 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w72qkl/global_solid