DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Centrifugal Pumps Market, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
This research service examines the global centrifugal pumps market from 2014 to 2023. It analyses various industry challenges along with market drivers and restraints. Moreover, it provides revenue forecasts by end-user industry and product type.
The study also focuses on the competitive structure of leading market participants. The key end-user industries, including oil and gas, chemical process, power generation, construction, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, metals and mining, water and wastewater, and others have also been analyzed.
A detailed regional breakdown covering North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific has been provided with revenue forecasts for end-user industries. The base year is 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the global centrifugal pump market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the centrifugal pump market globally?
- What are the restraints faced by the market participants? What is the expected impact?
- What are the major end-user industries for centrifugal pumps? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
- Which types of centrifugal pumps are expected to show good growth? What is their share among the various pumps?
Who are the major industry participants? What is their relative
position in the centrifugal pump market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Centrifugal Pumps Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Centrifugal Pumps Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Centrifugal Pumps Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Centrifugal Pump Market
9. Single-stage Pumps Segment Breakdown
10. Multi-stage Pumps Segment Breakdown
11. Axial- and Mixed-flow Pumps Segment Breakdown
12. Submersible Pumps Segment Breakdown
13. Seal-less and Circulator Pumps Segment Breakdown
14. North America Breakdown
15. Latin America Breakdown
16. Europe Breakdown
17. Middle East and Africa Breakdown
18. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
19. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3lx9l/analysis_of_the