DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile Health and Telemedicine Markets in Brazil, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Brazil's telemedicine market is likely to increase from $495.3 million in 2015 to $743.8 million in 2017 whereas the mHealth market revenue will grow from $446.8 million to $1.43 billion over the same period. Telemedicine is strongly focused on teleradiology in Brazil, which represents over 98% of the market segment revenue.
Other telemedicine applications encompass real-time solutions such as specialist consultation and distance learning/education. mHealth is a promising market with a broad range of applications including delivery through telemedicine. Nevertheless, it encounters several barriers to realizing the market potential.
From wearables to apps, vital signs remote monitoring and chronic disease management, mHealth is constantly transforming the entire ecosystem with new value proposition and solutions. Digital health in Brazil offers huge opportunity given that industry convergence is transforming how care is delivered via the intersection between the healthcare and ICT industries.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the current stage of mHealth and telemedicine in Brazil?
- Which areas in mHealth and telemedicine provide growth opportunities in the near and long term?
- What are the key drivers and restraints impacting the mHealth and telemedicine markets?
- Who are the key stakeholders in Brazil that are part of the digital health value chain?
- What are the key requirements to succeed in the Brazilian marketplace going forward?
- Dr. Recomenda
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. An Introduction to Digital Health
3. Emerging Digital Health Opportunities in the Brazilian Market
4. Telemedicine Market-Overview
5. Telemedicine Market-Forecasts and Trends
6. Telemedicine Market-Company Case Studies and Business Models
7. Telemedicine Growth Opportunities
8. mHealth Market-Overview
9. mHealth Market-Forecasts and Trends
10. mHealth Company Case Studies and Business Models
11. mHealth Growth Opportunities
12. Healthcare Landscape in Brazil
13. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6bn7n/mobile_health_and