DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Colombia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" report to their offering.
The tire market in Colombia is anticipated to cross $1.5 billion by 2022. In terms of vehicle type, the tire market in Colombia has been segmented into Passenger Car (PC), Two-Wheeler (2W), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV), and Off-The-Road (OTR).
Expanding production of passenger cars and continuously expanding automobile fleet are some of the major factors aiding Colombia tire market. Moreover, increasing population, which stood at 48.22 million in 2015, coupled with growing urbanization, which was 76.4% of total population in 2015, is boosting the demand for automobiles in the country, consequently positively influencing the country's tire market.
Furthermore, rapidly expanding middle class population in Colombia is pushing the demand for automobiles, which, in turn, is generating huge demand for tires. Moreover, expanding fleet coupled with increasing investments in agriculture sector by public as well as private entities are also boosting the demand for tires in the country. Growing per capita income, expanding automotive fleet and launch of new vehicle models are some of the other major factors driving Colombia automotive industry, consequently propelling the demand for tire in the country.
- Bridgestone De Colombia, S.A.S (Bsco)
- Continental Tire Colombia S.A.S
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Goodyear de Colombia SA
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber CO.,LTD.
- Hankook Tire Colombia Ltda.
- Industria Colombiana de Llantas S.A.
- Pirelli de Colombia SAS
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Company
Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Colombia Tire Market Outlook
5. Colombia Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
6. Colombia Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
7. Colombia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Colombia Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Colombia Off-the-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Colombia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djd5ft/colombia_tire