DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Geotextiles Market, By Type, By Material, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026" report to their offering.
The geotextiles market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2017-2026. In India, geotextiles are gaining popularity due to several performance and functional advantages over other materials.
Construction and agriculture sectors in India are growing at a robust pace, consequently boosting demand for strong, permeable and flexible geotextile products. Moreover, increasing applications of geotextile products in civil engineering applications such as reinforcement, filtration, separation and production, owing to their excellent performance and comparatively low cost are some of the major factors fueling demand for geotextile products in the country.
Growing road construction in the country is one of the major factors expected to aid India geotextiles market during forecast period. Furthermore, growing urbanization, booming population coupled favorable government initiatives are expected to positively influence India geotextiles market during forecast period.
- Garware Wall Ropes Ltd.
- Hrishikesh Industrial Fabrics Pvt. Ltd
- Jeevan Nonwoven
- Khator Technical Textiles Pvt. Ltd.
- Maccaferri Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Manas Geo Tech India Pvt. Ltd.
- Skaps Industries India Private Limited
- TechFab India Industries Ltd
- Terram Geosynthetics Pvt. Ltd. (TGPL)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Geotextiles Market Outlook
5. India Non-Woven Geotextiles Market Outlook
6. India Woven Geotextiles Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Import-Export Analysis
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2zp4q/india_geotextiles