DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cutting Equipment, Accessories & Consumables Market by Equipment (Manual, Mechanized), Accessories (Gas regulators, Gas filters,), Consumables (Shielding, Oxy-fuel Gases), Technology (Plasma, Oxy-fuel, Laser), End-Use - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global market for cutting equipment, accessories, and consumables is projected to grow from USD 6.67 billion in 2016 to USD 8.27 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.40%.
Growing construction industry, new orders in manufacturing industries and public expenditure from government to drive the market for cutting equipment, accessories, and consumables across the globe
Growth in the construction industry throughout the world, uptick of consumer spending, full capacity utilization of the manufacturers, and increase in automobile sales have played a huge role in providing the necessary momentum to the cutting equipment, accessories, and consumables market after the economic slowdown.
The mechanized cutting equipment segment holds a large market share and is expected to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
- Promising Growth in the Global Steel Industry
- Growing Automobile Industry
- Industrial Development in the Middle East and Africa
- Growth of the Construction Industry
- Cost Factor and Technical Know-How Issues
- Increasing Demand for Mechanized Cutting in Developing Economies
- Growing Demand for Cutting Equipment, Accessories, and Consumables From the Wind Energy Sector
- Development of Cost-Effective Technologies
- Air Liquide S.A.
- British Oxygen Company
- Cavagna Group
- Colfax Corporatoin
- GCE Holding AB
- Gentec (Shanghai) Corporation
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Koike Aronson Inc.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
- Matheson TRI-Gas Inc.
- Messer Group
- Müller Opladen
- The Linde Group
- Yildiz Gaz Armatürleri
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f83zgh/cutting