DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Apheresis Market by Product (Plasma & Component Separator, Hemoperfusion), Procedure (Therapeutic, Photopheresis, Donor), Application (Plasmapheresis, Plateletpheresis), Technology (Centrifuge, Membrane Separation) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global apheresis market is estimated to reach USD 2.06 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
The increasing demand for blood components and growing concerns regarding blood safety across the globe, rising prevalence of various blood disorders, increasing number of surgical procedures and emergency care cases in hospitals around the world are driving market growth.
Extending reach of apheresis in the untapped pediatric segment and growth in emerging markets due to increasing investments presents significant growth opportunities for players in this market. However, high costs of apheresis machines & procedures and scarcity of qualified donors are the major restraining factors for this market.
- Rising Prevalence of Diseases And Growing Number of Trauma And Injury Cases
- Increasing Demand for Source Plasma from Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Rising Demand for Blood Components And Growing Concerns Regarding Blood Safety
- Increase in the Number of Complex Surgical Procedures
- Favorable Reimbursement Policies for Apheresis Procedures
- Lack of Awareness About Apheresis Procedures
- High Cost of Apheresis Devices And Procedures
- Scarcity of Qualified Donors
- Extending the Reach of Apheresis in the Untapped Pediatric Segment
- Emerging Economies With Increasing Investments from Government Bodies And Leading Players
- Recruitment of Voluntary Non-Remunerated Donors
- Blood Transfusion Safety in Developing Countries
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corporation)
- B. Braun Melsungen Ag
- Cerus Corporation
- Fresenius Se & Co. Kgaa
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Hemacare Corporation
- Kaneka Corporation
- Kawasumi Laboratories Inc.
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Terumo Bct, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt99kn/apheresis_market