DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Data Science Platform Market by Business Function (Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Risk, Customer Support, Human Resources, & Operations), Deployment Model, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The data science platform market is estimated to grow from USD 19.58 Billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 Billion by 2021, at a high Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 38.9% during the forecast period.
Enterprises focusing on methods enabling simpler use of data to drive their business and advancement in big data technologies are the key drivers that propel the growth of the data science platform market.
The report provides detailed insights into the global market, which is segmented by business function, deployment model, vertical, and region. In business functions, the logistics segment holds the largest market share and is gaining significant importance among corporates & enterprises. In the logistics industry, customer satisfaction, global expansion, strong delivery & transport network, and presence of wide global/local presence are the most essential factors. Data scientists apply advanced mathematics and statistics to address numerous business queries that delivers insights to management, thereby maximizing the return on assets and high Returns on Investments (RoI).
- Enterprise Focusing On Ease of Use Methods to Drive Their Business
- Advancement in Big Data Technologies
- Lack of Reliability On Data Science Among the Enterprises
- Government Rules And Regulations
- Data Governance
- Higher Inclination of Enterprises Towards Data Intensive Business Strategies
- High Roi Through End-To-End Data Science Platform Implementation
- High Investment Costs
- Data Privacy, Security, And Reliability
- Requirement to Constantly Update the Data Science Platform in Order to Cope With Advance Data Sources, Tools, And Technologies
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Bridgei2I Analytics
- Civis Analytics
- Continuum Analytics, Inc.
- Datarobot, Inc.
- Domino Data Lab
- Feature Labs
- Google, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Rapidminer, Inc.
- Rexer Analytics
- Sense, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt4h7f/data_science