DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market (3rd Edition), 2017-2027" report to their offering.
The "Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market (3rd Edition), 2017-2027" report features an extensive study of the current landscape and the likely future evolution of this category of drug delivery devices over the next ten years. With the increasing incidence of chronic and lifestyle-related diseases across the globe, the demand for efficient drug delivery systems is growing at a rapid pace.
In order to simplify the process of drug delivery, eliminate costs and reduce the incidence of needlestick injuries, the pharmaceutical industry has shifted its focus towards the development of self-injection devices for parenteral drugs/therapies.
This report specifically lays emphasis on the emergence of such patient-centric, convenient, cost-effective and user-friendly wearable injectors that are capable of administering large volumes of a drug subcutaneously in a home-care setting.
It is worth noting that the concept behind such injectors is being widely employed for the delivery of insulin. Over 15 such unique series of injectors (excluding variants) have already entered the market. On the other hand, there is only one large volume wearable injector (mentioned above) approved for the administration of a non-insulin biologic in the US.
However, with a variety of biologics under investigation, we believe that device developers have a significant opportunity waiting to be tapped. The field is likely to pick up momentum in the next few years. In fact, an increase in the partnerships and investment activities demonstrate that the market is geared towards significant growth in the mid to long term.
One of the key objectives outlined for the study was to evaluate the future potential of the ongoing development programs of both big and small firms.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Large Volume Wearable Injectors: Market Landscape
5. Product Competitiveness, Clinical Design And Patent Analysis
6. Large Volume Wearable Injectors For Non-Insulin Biologics: Device Profiles
7. Large Volume Wearable Injectors For Insulin: Device Profiles
8. Case Studies: Drug-Device Combinations Under Evaluation
9. Target Biologics For Large Volume Wearable Injectors
10. Market Forecast And Opportunity Analysis
11. Large Volume Wearable Injectors: Key Players
12. Swot Analysis
14. Interview Transcripts
15. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
16. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organizations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pp6n8t/large_volume