NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EasyVista Inc., a leading provider of service management for IT organizations, today announced that its 14% increase in revenue growth in 2016 was driven by vigorous SaaS sales, continued product innovation and deeper penetration in strategic vertical markets. This acceleration was fueled in part by the company’s $8.4M private placement, which was earmarked for continued expansion in North America, especially for EasyVista’s SaaS-based IT service management solutions.
- FY’2016 Total Revenue Growth: 14% increase over FY’2015
- FY’2016 SaaS Global Revenue: 24% increase over FY’2015
- FY’2016 SaaS North America Revenue: 38% increase over FY’2015
- FY’2016 Licenses Revenue: 20% increase over FY’2015
New Customers and Engagement in H2’2016
- Strategic verticals: The company saw growth in strategic vertical markets, including higher education, healthcare and financial services.
- Key customer wins in North America: American Red Cross; Clark County, Washington; Corizon Health; Dixon Hughes Goodman; Dunne Manning; Golden Valley Health Centers; Kellogg School of Management; Oregon Public Utility Commission; Penn National Gaming; and Quantum Health.
Key customer wins in Europe:
- France: Académie de Bordeaux; Autodistribution; Conseil Départemental Loire Atlantique; Digital Dimension; EDF Energies Nouvelles; Grant Thornton; Ordre des Avocats; Mairie de Versailles; Sopra RH; and Yvelines Le Départment.
- Southern Europe: Automóvel Club de Portugal; Banco BIG; BNP Paribas Cardif; Centro Hospitalar Tondela Viseu; Galletas Gullón; Rede Eléctrica Nacional; and SPMS.
- Customer adoption of mobile apps: There was a 17% increase in the number of end users requesting service via EasyVista’s innovative service apps.
- Customer community growth: EasyVista’s EV Connect online customer community crossed the 500-member mark and its EV Connect annual user conference doubled its attendance over 2015.
- Service Apps: Product enhancements were made to help companies detect and resolve the root cause of service issues and accelerate the creation of service apps.
- Integrations: New connectors were introduced for IT operations and development solutions such as Splunk, Trello, FreshDesk and BugZilla. The company also introduced rest-based integration builders so companies can create custom integrations to other applications.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: EasyVista was again recognized on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support and Management Tools, one of only 10 companies to be included from among the 450+ ITSM companies in the market.
- Gartner Peer Insights: EasyVista received an average score of 4.7 (out of 5 possible) by IT end user customers on Gartner Peer Insights.
- Security Audit: EasyVista became one of very few to earn the coveted independent audit (SSAE-16 Type 2), underscoring its commitment to safe, secure ITSM in the cloud.
- “2016 HOT in New York”: EasyVista won Owler’s “2016 HOT in New York” award, an honor received by only 4,500 companies out of 15 million total company profiles.
- Corporate Expansion: Vincent Migayrou joined as CFO to support continued global growth. A seasoned executive, Migayrou brings deep knowledge of growing global technology companies with SaaS and on-premise business models.
- Regional Sales Expansion: Gary Mellot joined as Vice President of Sales—Western Region, to drive aggressive growth in North America. Mellot brings extensive experience in the ITSM market and in business strategy and channel development.
“We’re excited to see yet another six-month period where customer demand is driving our success in providing leading mobile apps and SaaS solutions,” said Sylvain Gauthier, EasyVista co-founder and CEO. “We are gratified by our customers’ high ratings for our product and confidence in our vision, as well as our new investors whose backing will drive extensive innovation in the months ahead.”
EasyVista is reinventing service management for the mobile user — making it easy to deliver and easy to use. EasyVista is a service management platform that automates and personalizes service delivery for employees and other end users — without a single line of code. The only solution on the market that is purpose-built as a mobile-first experience, EasyVista helps 1,000+ enterprises around the world radically improve the service experience, dramatically simplify and accelerate service creation and management and reduce and control the total cost of service delivery. With more than 20 years in service management, EasyVista serves companies across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, higher education, technology, public sector, retail, manufacturing and more. Headquartered in Paris and New York, EasyVista is traded on the French stock exchange as ALEZV:EN.
For more information:
- Visit EasyVista’s website
- Follow EasyVista on Twitter at @EasyVista
- Read the EasyVista blog
- Follow EasyVista on LinkedIn
- Become a fan of EasyVista on Facebook