DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Web Event Services Market Outlook, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
This research covers the market for cloud-based webinars and webcasts assimilated under the umbrella term web event services. Web events have become an established communications technology for businesses of all size that are looking for compelling and cost-effective ways to get their message out to a large audience.
Customers are finding innovative uses of web events to drive their marketing, sales enablement, training and corporate communications strategy. Lower prices and greater ease of use combined with growing use of rich analytics and deeper integration into business workflows are spurring an uptick in adoption.
This research provides web event cloud providers and their partners with a detailed analysis of the current and changing dynamics of the fast-evolving marketplace.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth? Are there significant restraints that will hold the market back?
- What fundamental disruptions in terms of technologies and applications will impact vendors, and the market overall, over the forecast period?
- How are the key competitors positioned today and how is the landscape evolving?
- How will webcasting and webinar services evolve over time to address changing user needs?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview and Major Findings
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Enterprise Communications and Collaboration Landscape
- Market Segmentation
- Project Scope
- Research Coverage
- Web Events-Understanding the Differences
- Major Findings
3. External Challenges-Drivers and Restraints
4. Market Revenue and Forecast
- Forecast Assumptions
- Web Event Services Market-Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Contribution by Technology Segment
- Revenue Contribution by Region
5. Market Trends
- Collaboration is a Broadening Solutions Category
- Webinars as Subset of Web Events
- SMB Adoption
- Key Applications
- Average Selling Prices
- Easy-to-use/Self-service Web Events Increase Adoption
- Rich Actionable Analytics will be a Differentiator
- Growing Focus on Attendee Engagement and Interactivity
- Quality Web Events + Built-in Distribution = Sweet Spot
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Market Share for Web Event Services
- Market Share for Pure-play Webcasting Vendors as a Subset of Web Events
- Competitive Environment
- New Solutions Reshape the Market
- Competitive Overview
7. Competitive Assessment of Key Vendors
8. The Last Word
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56w6qq/global_web_event