DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Organic Dairy Products Market By Product Type (Organic Drinking Milk, Organic Yogurt, etc.), By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Global market for organic dairy products is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2016-2021, on the back of surging investments in organic dairy products market along with increasing use of bio-fertilizers for cultivation of organic grass for feeding the cattle.
Increasing awareness about harmful effects of consuming synthetic ingredients along with growing health concerns due to rising incidence of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems, etc., were the major factors driving global market for organic dairy products during 2011-2015. Augmented use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides in non-organic dairy products is resulting in change in consumer preferences towards adoption of organic dairy products.
In addition, major players operating in organic dairy products market are changing their product dynamics and developing innovative products using advanced technologies to address the varied demands of consumers. Moreover, government organizations and organic dairy product manufacturers are focusing on promoting benefits associated with organic dairy products and this is anticipated to propel growth in global organic dairy products market.
In addition, implementation of favorable government policies, online availability of organic dairy products facilitating easy sale and supply to consumers, is expected to augmented demand for organic dairy products, worldwide. Demand for organic dairy products is predominantly concentrated in Europe and North America as of 2015 and these regions are also anticipated to continue dominating the market during the forecast period as well. In 2015, global dairy products market was dominated by organic drinking milk segment.
Global Organic Dairy Products Market 2011-2021 discusses the following aspects of the global organic dairy products market:
- Global Organic Dairy Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Organic Drinking Milk, Organic Yogurt, Organic Cheese, Organic Milk Powder, Organic Butter, Organic Probiotics & Others), By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Awareness Towards Preventive Healthcare
- Rising Demand for Packaged Organic Dairy Products
- Technology Upgradation by Industry players
- Changing Preferences Towards Organic Yogurt
- Growing Marketing and Distribution Channels
- Growing Demand from Young Population
- Adoption of Natural Means in Dairy Preservation
- Feeding Livestock Using Organic Fodders
- Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co oHG
- Arla Foods Amba.
- Aurora Organic Dairy
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
- Eden Foods, Inc.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
- Harmony Organic
- Horizon Organic Holding Corp.
- Organic Dairy Farmers
- Organic Valley
- REWE Markt GmbH
- SUPERVALU INC.
- Schulz Organic Farms Pty.
- Stonyfield Farm, Inc.
- Straus Family Creamery, Inc.
- SunOpta Inc.
- TESCO PLC.
- The WhiteWave Foods Company
- Yeo Valley Farms (Production) Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j66fhd/global_organic