DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Dermatology Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
The Global Dermatology Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials report provides an understanding and access to the dermatology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive dermatology disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Dermatology deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Dermatology deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of dermatology dealmaking trends.
The report includes deals for the following indications: Acne, Actinic keratosis, Angioedema, Burns, Cellulitis, Cosmetics, Dermatitis, Diabetic foot ulcer, Eczema, Hair disorders, Alopecia, Impetigo, Itching, Nail disorders, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Scabies, Sun damage, Rash, Scar, Venous ulcer, Verruca, Wound healing, Wrinkles, plus other dermatology indications.
- Trends in dermatology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of dermatology deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 700 dermatology deal records
- The leading dermatology deals by value since 2010
In Global Dermatology Partnering 2010-2017, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Dermatology dealmaking
3. Financial deal terms for Dermatology partnering
4. Leading Dermatology deals and dealmakers
5. Dermatology contract document directory
6. Dermatology dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bm42wv/global