REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ensenta, a provider of enterprise-wide, real-time SaaS solutions for mobile and online payments and deposits, announces its 2016 milestones which include significant growth in clients, revenue and profits, along with the introduction of state-of-the art Business Remote Deposit Capture (bRDC) and branch automation products.
Ensenta achieved the following notable highlights in 2016:
- Ensenta onboarded its 1,000th financial institution customer – and now serves 22 percent of the top 100 financial institutions and 50 percent of the top 100 credit unions;
- Ensenta rolled out an innovative business capture platform that works seamlessly across mobile, tablet and desktop scanning devices;
- Ensenta, using its open API, provided support for a new generation of branch automation devices including iTMs;
- Ensenta’s mobile payment solutions for government check and electronic collections went live;
- Ensenta continued double digit growth in revenue and profitability.
“Ensenta’s ability to create a seamless user experience for clients with its Smarter & Safer mobile and online SaaS payments solutions has resulted in a continued growth in adoption by financial institutions looking to mitigate risk, minimize compliance exposure, increase efficiency and accelerate funds availability,” said Louise Steller, vice president of product strategy at Ensenta. “With the growing demand for RDC solutions tailored to serve commercial clients, we are focused on bringing innovative solutions to market to allow banks and credit unions to expand their reach to business account holders.”
Trusted by the U.S. Treasury and more than 1,000 financial institutions, Ensenta is a provider of innovative enterprise-wide SaaS solutions for mobile and online deposits and payments. Its Safer and Smarter™ real-time SaaS payment technologies, mitigate risk, minimize compliance exposure, increases back-office efficiencies, and improves funds availability. Ensenta’s products and services are distributed by leading mobile and online banking providers, core banking processors and ATM networks and manufacturers. Ensenta received two XCelent awards for technology and functionality by Celent. For more information, visit Ensenta’s website at www.ensenta.com, or follow them on Twitter @Ensenta, LinkedIn, or Facebook.