DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China SCR Denitration Catalyst Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Catalyst is the core of the SCR flue gas denitration technology, occupying about 40% of total cost of investments into SCR flue gas denitration system. During 2012-2014, the continuous denitration transformation of thermal power plants stimulated China's demand growth for SCR denitration catalyst, with the demand exceeding 250,000 cubic meters in 2014. However, the demand declined in 2015 as renovation work drew a close, then picked up in 2016, and is expected to see steady growth in the next few years.
SCR denitration catalyst is divided into cellular, plate and corrugated types, of which the former two ones prevail in the current Chinese market, while the latter is rare. Based on demand, cellular SCR denitration catalyst held a market share of 64.4% in 2015, marking a dominant position. However, most companies prefer plate-type denitration catalyst which is more suitable for China's common medium and high-ash-content coal-fired conditions when the existing cellular SCR denitration catalyst expires. Therefore, the plate-type denitration catalyst will see a conspicuously growing market share in the next few years and stand at 43.9% or so by 2020.
With the increasing demand for flue gas denitration in China, SCR denitration catalyst enterprises have been expanding in scale. In 2016, there were more than 10 SCR denitration catalyst producers each with annual capacity of over 20,000 cubic meters in China; 3 enterprises had the annual capacity of over 50,000 cubic meters apiece, occupying one-third of the total capacity cumulatively.
The report highlights the following:
- China's current atmospheric governance, denitration catalyst policy and technology environment;
- China's SCR denitration catalyst capacity, output, demand and structure, price trend, corporate competition, denitration catalyst regeneration market and potentials, etc.;
- China's titanium dioxide (an upstream raw material of SCR denitration catalyst) supply, demand and price trend; status quo of downstream thermal power denitrationinstallation, cement, glass, coke, diesel vehicles and the like;
- Operation and SCR denitration catalyst business of 6 global and 15 Chinese key SCR denitration catalyst manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of SCR Denitration Catalyst
2 Development Environment of SCR Denitration Catalyst in China
3 Status Quo of SCR Denitration Catalyst in China
4 Upstream and Downstream of SCR Denitration Catalyst in China
5 Key Global Denitration Catalyst Manufacturers
6 Key Chinese Denitration Catalyst Manufacturers
7 Summary and Forecast
- Beijing Denox Environment & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing GuodianLongyuan Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd
- Chengdu Dongfang KWH Environmental Protection Catalysts Co., Ltd. (DKC)
- China Huadian Engineering Co., Ltd
- Datang Environmental Industry Group Co., Ltd
- Fujian Longking Co., Ltd.
- JYT Corporation
- Jiangsu Fengye Technical Environment Group Co., Ltd
- Johnson Matthey
- Nippon Shokubai
- Shandong Hongchuang Environmental Protection Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Tongmei Electric Power Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd
- State Power Investment Corporation Yuanda Environmental Protection Co., Ltd
- Tianhe (Baoding) Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Tuna Corporation
- Wuxi Huaguang New Power Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. (under Wuxi Huaguang Boiler Co., Ltd.)
- Xi'an Qiyuan Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hailiang Environmental Materials Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrt7ck/china_scr