DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "A-share Listed Oil and Chemical Companies - Profiles and Financial Data" report to their offering.
This report selects 17 petrochemical companies listed in China. The report provides readers with a quick guide to the oil and chemical companies profiles and financial data of Chinese being listed in the recent 10 years.
The report is composed of two parts: the first part is enterprise profiles and the second part is the operation status of these enterprises in the recent decade (presently 2006 to 2016, the author will update it to the latest as time goes by).
The operation status is demonstrated from the following perspectives: (1) financial indexes, such as earnings per share, book value per share (BPS), sales per share, net cash flow per share, return on net worth and debt to asset ratio; (2) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (3) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (4) indexes on the balance sheet, such as liquid asset, fixed asset, current liability, non-current liability, capital reserve and shareholders' equity.
- China Petrochemical Corporation
- Guanghui Energy Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Guochuang Hi-Tech Material Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Baoli International Investment Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Gaoke Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Maoming Petro-Chemical Shihua Co., Ltd.
- North Huajin Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- Oriental Energy Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Copton Technology Company Limited
- Shanghai Lonyer Fuels Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Guangju Energy Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Shandong Taishan Petroleum Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited
- YOUNGY Co., Ltd.
- Yueyang Xingchang Petro-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Haiyue Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h7xv3/ashare_listed