STILLWATER, Okla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oklahoma State University is launching an innovative conference bringing some of the nation’s leading experts in health care and analytics to Oklahoma. The Predictive Medicine and Health Analytics Conference is scheduled March 28 at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Hotel in Tulsa and March 29 at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City.
This conference is specifically designed for:
- health systems administrators
- project leaders in health care/providers
- administrators in charge of quality outcome measures
- health care financial analysts
- clinical quality officials and directors
- insurance providers
- medical directors
“This conference brings together some of the leading experts in health care and analytics from across the nation to Oklahoma,” said William Paiva, executive director of the Center for Health Systems Innovation. “They will provide real-world examples of how to use predictive and population health analytics to improve clinical outcomes, increase care delivery efficiency, and manage costs more effectively.”
- Bo Nemalka, Director, Leavitt Partners, LLC, Chicago
- Rick Peters, Chief Information Officer, Dell Medical School, University of Texas
- Dr. Bharat Sutariya, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Population Health, Cerner, Kansas City
- Dr. Kyu Rhee, Chief Health Officer, IBM Corporation (Global Responsibilities for Watson Health), New York City
Individual registration for the conference is $225 per person or $280 per person with the optional luncheon presentation by Rhee, who will be addressing health transformation in the cognitive era. Discounts are available for groups of eight or more.
This conference is sponsored by the OSU Center for Health Systems Innovation, the Spears School of Business and the Center for Health Sciences.
For a list of conference topics and to register: https://cepd.okstate.edu/openenrollment/conferences/healthcare-tulsa/ for the Tulsa Conference, or cepd.okstate.edu/openenrollment/conferences/healthcare-okc/ for the Oklahoma City Conference, or contact Krysta Gilbert, OSU Program Coordinator, 405-744-5208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.