BEDFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) today announced winners of its annual Progress® Sitefinity™ Website of the Year awards, which celebrate innovation and best-in-class websites developed using the Progress Sitefinity Content Management System (CMS). Since its inception in 2011, the Website of the Year awards have been recognizing websites powered by the Progress Sitefinity application for creativity, design, user experience, functionality and overall website presentation.
This year, 57 websites developed using the Sitefinity platform were recognized across 19 categories: Consumer Goods, Sports & Entertainment, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Transportation, Education, Construction, Services, Tourism & Hospitality, Food & Beverages, Associations, Events, Ecommerce, Multisite, Intranet and Graphic Design.
The 2016 Website of the Year winners were selected in two phases. First, an internal Progress jury shortlisted the three best websites developed using the Progress Sitefinity application in the 19 designated categories. After narrowing the field, voting was opened up to the community at large via email and social media, and the finalists with the highest number of votes were appointed the winners. With more than 7,400 votes cast, the results are as follows:
- Consumer Goods: Tropicana, implemented by VML
- Sports & Entertainment: Packers Everywhere, implemented by Americaneagle.com
- Banking: Old National Bank, implemented by Old National Bank and InGen Technologies
- Insurance: Royal Neighbors of America, implemented by Royal Neighbors of America
- Healthcare: Demelza Hospice Care for Children, implemented by Itineris
- Manufacturing: Goodman, implemented by Softway
- Energy & Utilities: ESB, implemented by Arekibo
- Transportation: Allied, implemented by Aptera
- Education: Westminster College, implemented by Westminster College
- Construction: MI Windows, implemented by Aardvark
- Services: Caliber Portfolio Lending, implemented by Caliber Home Loans
- Tourism & Hospitality: Big Bear Mountain Resort, implemented by Mammoth Resorts, Still-Water Interactive and Falafel Software
- Food & Beverages: PDQ, implemented by Roger West
- Associations: SASED, implemented by Americaneagle.com
- Events: Families, implemented by IDS Logic
- Ecommerce: M & M Food Market, implemented by Shikatani Lacroix Design
- Multisite: United for Healthier Kids by Nestlé, implemented by F5
- Intranet: Intranet Presidencia, implemented by LFI Agencia Digital
- Graphic Design: Paper Pumpkin, implemented by Stampin’ Up!
“Congratulations to the winners of this year’s Website of the Year awards for their incredible achievements,” said Anton Hristov, Director Product Marketing for Sitefinity, Progress. “While thousands of organizations worldwide rely on the Sitefinity platform to personalize and optimize the customer experience across websites and devices, these awards honor the most creative and innovative organizations that deliver differentiated experiences and set the bar in their respective industries.”
More information about the contest and the winners is available on the “Website of the Year” page.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global leader in application development, empowering enterprises to build mission-critical business applications to succeed in an evolving business environment. With offerings spanning web, mobile and data for on-premise and cloud environments, Progress powers businesses worldwide, promoting success one application at a time. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000.
Progress and Sitefinity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the US and other countries. Any other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.