DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Inductor Market by Type, Core Type, Application and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The overall inductor market is expected to grow from USD 3.01 billion in 2015 to USD 3.94 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.93% between 2016 and 2022.
The key factors contributing to the growth of the inductor market include the increasing number of product launches and developments in the consumer electronics sector, rising demand for passive electronic components, growing use of inductors in automotive electronics, and increasing adoption of smart grids. However, fluctuating prices of raw materials is restraining the growth of the market.
Inductors are widely used in consumer electronics applications. Fixed inductors (SMD and similar types) are compact and light in weight and suitable for use in consumer electronic devices. Consumer electronics are also increasingly becoming more compact and lighter in weight due to the miniaturization of components. In addition, the growing demand for smart mobile devices is likely to drive the growth of the inductor market for consumer electronics applications.
- Development of New Consumer Electronic Products
- Growing Trend of Smart Grids
- Increasing Use of Inductors in Automotive Electronics
- Rising Demand for Passive Electronic Components
- Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials
- Increasing Demand for Wireless and Connected Devices (Gateways and Routers)
- Increasing Complexity Due to Miniaturization of Inductors
- ABC Taiwan Electronics Corporation
- AVX Corporation.
- Chilisin Electronics Corp.
- Coilcraft, Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Ice Components, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Ourns, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pulse Electronics Corporation
- Shenzhen Sunlord Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sumida Corporation.
- TDK Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnonogy Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnv2vn/inductor_market